- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard seed
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seed
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 1 small red or green cabbage (shredded)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except cabbage to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Finely shred cabbage and put in large bowl.
- Add the dressing to cabbage and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator overnight for more flavor.
Adapted from GladdMD.com