- coconut oil, for greasing the pan
- 4 green-tipped bananas
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sun butter or other nut butter
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk, canned or homemade
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ coconut butter, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a food processor, mix the bananas, eggs, sun butter, and coconut milk until well combined, about 1 minute. Sprinkle in the remaining ingredients and process for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the edges are cooked and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out somewhat wet. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with coconut butter if desired.
Adapted from The 21 Day Sugar Detox