- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- pinch pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat 9-inch skillet over high heat. Add olive oil and turn pan to coat.
- Lower heat to medium and add onion. Stir occasionally and cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is soft and golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in salt, pepper, and parsley. Add onions and tomatoes.
- Pour egg mixture into oven safe casserole dish and bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Adapted from GladdMD.com